Hideho~ It’s your friendly neighborhood gaymer Kayla, with more juicy info about GX3 and our new MAGFest Arcade. We’ve been hard at work in the salt mines making sure to deck it out with all kinds of fun things for you to explore and check out, and we have something super cool for indie game devs joining us at GaymerX this year!
GX3 would like to present to you the Open Indie Space! There will be 8 spots total open to those indie developers who would like to show off their games in the Arcade!
This fancy free space comes with some limitations because we like to make sure everything is fair and square here at GaymerX. So let’s go over the rules of engagement. (PS if you don’t get the reference even with the hint we can’t be besties but you can still get a space)
- Each developer will be limited to a 2 hour slot and no developer can have more than one slot in a day.
- You may request to be put on more then one day, BUT those who haven’t gotten a slot are treated as priority and take precedence over any additional slot requests.
- All we guarantee to provide is a monitor and power. Developers are asked to provide any signs for their games to be used during their time slot as well as the machine to play their games on.
- Those in the Expo Hall, or those who have paid for spaces, take priority in slots but there are more than enough to go around so everyone will get a chance to show off.
- Last, but certainly not least, you will be assigned slots. These will be locked prior to the event and can not be changed day of. No additional developers will be added day of so it’s really important to request space as soon as possible!
The deadline for submitting a request to get a slot to show off in is Dec 5th, after that no new developers will be accepted as the schedule will be locked in and unable to change. So to sign up dance your wonderful selves over HERE and fill out the information needed for you to secure your very own timeslot.
We really want to celebrate our awesome, diverse indie game community and we’re so excited to be able to provide this space for indie game devs joining us this year! We really hope you join us and see all the new, awesome games in the arcade!
See you at GX3 in December!!