Now if you didn’t start singing the song when you read the title of this blog, I don’t know if we can be best buddies just yet, but what I can do is fill you in on how to make it down to our new venue in San Jose. Since you may be used to GaymerX in San Francisco, we figured it might be nice to have directions.
Coming from SF/Peninsula (Driving)
- Get on US-101 S
- Take US-101 S to Park Avenue San Jose exit onto CA-87 S
- Take the Park Ave/San Carlos Street exit
- Continue on Park Ave Drive to 301 S Market Street
Coming from Oakland/East Bay (Driving)
- Get on I-980 W from 14th St
- Take I-880 S to Margaret St in Santa Clara County
- Take the 7th St exit from I-280 N
- Take E Reed St to S Market St
Coming from SF/Peninsula (Public Transit)
- Caltrain Local 196 towards Diridon Station
- San Jose Diridon Transit Center 902 towards LRT Winchester – C07
Coming from SJC (Public Transit)
- Head SE on Airport Blvd
- Take the 10 Bus towards Santa Clara TRANSI03
- Railroad SCTC 22 towards Eastridge02
- Get off at Santa Clara and 1st
- Head southwest on E Santa Clara St towards S 1st St
Here’s the address in case you want to Google Map it yourself:
301 S Market Street San Jose, CA 95113
That way we can see all your lovely faces at GaymerX, and you don’t have to stress about knowing where you are going. Aren’t we just a helpful bunch? As always feel free to ask any questions you might have!
Adieu to you, and you, and you!